Yep. I said it. Time to start planning for Christmas 2021!
And for very good reasons. Traditionally we would be looking to start our Christmas Campaign with Black Friday with campaigns and sales then peaking in December.
But in 2021 we’re seeing delayed local delivery times, difficulties with stock availability and customers changing their buying patterns after last year – which means the big holiday spending period is going to be flipped on its head and majority of sales completed by Black Friday.
It’s all about ‘Buy Now, Wrap Later’.
This means we need to get planning now to be ready for an early but big finish in 2021.
In this episode I share:
- Why you need to plan differently for 2021 and when you should be planning your campaigns
- Inspiration and ideas on what to include in your marketing plan this year
- Actionable tips for a successful eCommerce Christmas promotion
Listen now to learn exactly how to get started on your 2021 Christmas Plan.
Enjoy 50% Off My Record Breaking Black Friday Blueprint
As a member of our Prorductpreneur community, you can enjoy 50% off my Record Breaking Black Friday Blueprint training.
Normally $197, you can get instant access to the entire step-by-step training resources for just $97!
Here’s what you get:
- 14 training videos teaching you step by step how to plan and execute a highly successful Black Friday sale event
- How to quickly attract a highly engaged audience who fall in love with your stuff and are ready to buy
- How to write a ‘Four Day Fast Cash’ email sequence that converts sales like crazy! (Note – this strategy can be used and reused anytime you need to generate sales FAST!)
- How to set up a high converting Facebook ad campaign to promote your Black Friday sale event
Grab this deal today!
Next, be sure to head to our Rockstar Productpreneur community to ask your #askcatherine questions! I can’t wait to hear them.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Enjoy 50% off my Black Friday Blueprint
Sign up for my 5 Day eCommerce Marketing Planning Challenge
Productpreneur Marketing – Talk to our team about how we can help with your eCommerce marketing
Free Rockstar Productpreneur community
Other Ways To Enjoy This Episode:
Read the Transcript
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify