When you’re in the start-up phase of your business, often the last thing on your mind is the thought of selling it.
At the start it’s all shiny and new and exciting and it’s hard to imagine that being over…
But for Antonette Golikidis, founder of Little Innoscents, this is exactly what she had in mind when she started her skincare brand over 15 years ago.
Knowing that one day her products would grow into something bigger than what she could do alone, she set out to grow a legacy brand that could continue to make a difference in peoples’ lives.
In this inspiring episode, Antonette shares with us her journey from kitchen start-up to selling her business to an ASX listed company and the strategies she used along the way.
We talk about:
- What inspired Antonette to start Little Innoscents over 15 years ago and why she knew that she would one day sell her business
- How Little Innoscents started and manufacturing process including staying in Australia
- What business owners should focus on themselves and what they should outsource
- The process of growing her brand through big name stores like Chemist Warehouse and Priceline
- What Little Innoscents and the team looked like prior to selling
- The hardest decision she ever had to make
- What it felt like when she wasn’t the final decision maker anymore
“It was always, always at the back of my mind that I would build Little Innoscents into its own little empire and I would sell it or it would grow to bigger and better things.“ – Antonette Golikidis
Listen as Antonette shares her journey of building a business and creating a legacy.
Next, be sure to head to our Rockstar Productpreneur community to ask your #askcatherine questions! I can’t wait to hear them.
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Find Antonette at ACXA Group
Little Innoscents Website
Free Rockstar Productpreneur community
Other Ways To Enjoy This Episode:
Read the Transcript
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify