If you’ve ever wondered how you can incorporate your dream of being an entrepreneur with making a difference in the world then this episode is for you.
Today I talk with Monica Meldrum who shares the inspiring story of Whole Kids – from how Monica created her business from scratch but with big dreams and values to becoming a household name with nationwide stockists and becoming a B-Corp Business.
“…I think Whole Kids has always been about so much more than just a product. And it’s been important to us that we just… We’re about creating a healthy world for future generations. “ – Monica Meldrum
In today’s episode Monica shares with us:
- What inspired Monica to give up her corporate job to become an entrepreneur
- How Whole Kids started and the leap that kicked it all off
- The values that drive Monica and Whole Kids
- How Whole Kids used crowdfunding to scale to the next phase of their business
- The process of becoming the first Australian food company to be a Certified B Corporation
- How Covid-19 brought their staff even closer together
- Monica’s thoughts on being a leader in her business and the importance of creating the right team and processes
Monica is a truly inspirational leader and business owner and I can’t wait for you to listen to this episode and to see what is possible for every product-based business owner.
Listen as Monica shares her journey of how she aligned her vision for change in the world to create a business driven by purpose.
Next, be sure to head to our Rockstar Productpreneur community to ask your #askcatherine questions! I can’t wait to hear them.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Whole Kids Website, Facebook and Instagram
Monica Meldrum on Instagram
75% off my eCommerce Planner Book & Training Bundle
Free Rockstar Productpreneur community
Other Ways To Enjoy This Episode:
Read the Transcript
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify